2. Return Options
3. Return Costs
4. Return Confirmation
5. Right of Withdrawal
6. Effects of Withdrawal
You always have the right to withdraw from your order within 30 days, without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is counted from the day of the delivery of the last good(s) in your order.
If you would like to return any item of your online purchase, you can choose one of the following return options:
Return via mail
- Send us an email (email@example.com) or fill in the form on our contact page with subject "Return" and indicate your order nummer and the item(s) that you would like to return.
- Place the item(s) that you would like to return in the parcel in which you received the order.
- Please remember to always include the bank account number (IBAN and SWIFT/BIC code) where you would like us to refund the balance of the item(s) so the we can proceed to refund the amount paid by wire transfer.
- Send your parcel to Grazalema Cycling Adventures, Calle Doctor Mateos Gago 9, 11610 Grazalema, Cádiz, Spain.
- Both the original shipping costs as well as the shipping costs for the return are at the cost of the client and will not be refunded.
Return in shop
- You are welcome to return items within 30 days to our store in Grazalema.
- You will only need to bring the item in its original packaging; your order nummer, ticket or invoice and the bank account number (IBAN y BIC o SWIFT) where you would like us to refund the balance.
- All returns in our store are free, but the original shipping cost are at cost of the client and will not be refunded.
- The refund will take place by wire transfer. Your balance will be refunded within 14 days after you returned the items.
Please keep in mind that the original shipping costs will not be refunded. The shipping costs for the return of any item are also at cost of the client.
If the item you have received is defective, this must be reported by phone or email within 48 hours. In this case, the shipping costs will be paid by Grazalema Cycling Adventures.
If the package arrives in poor condition, make a note of it on the carrier´s delivery note before he/she leaves. This will enable the transport agent´s insurance to cover possible damages caused to the order. Keep the items that have arrived in poor condition or defective in case the shipping agent arrives to collect them.
Return via mail
We will send you an email to confirm the return of the item(s) when we receive the return shipment in our store.
Return in shop
When you return an item at our shop, we will give you a ticket that sirves as proof of the return.
You always have the right to withdraw from your order within 30 days, without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is counted from the day of the delivery of the last good(s) in your order. The easiest way to exercise your right of withdrawal is to simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to fill in the contact form on our website with subject "Return" and indicating the order nummer and item(s) you would like to return, followed by sending us the item(s) or returning them in our physical shop.
However, to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to let us know about your decision to withdraw from your order, before the withdrawal period has expired. For questions regarding withdrawal, please, contact us.
We will refund all payments received from you, excluding the shipping charges, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw. We will use a wire transfer to refund the balance. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us about your decision to return any item(s).
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Items must be in resale condition (unused). We do not accept returns of items that have been used or show signs of wear and tear. We strongly advise all customers to check their purchase thoroughly upon delivery before disposing of any labels and original packaging.
We do not accept returns for custom orders.
If the conditions set for the return are not met and we do not accept it, we will contact you to communicate the reasons for the non-acceptance and so you can inform us where we can send back your order. In this case, the shipping costs will be at cost of the client.
To make a change you must first request the return and then place a new order. The same policy applies as for returns.