All reservations for cycling holidays, cycling tours and training camps with Grazalema Cycling Adventures shall be subject to the following conditions:1. Deposit & Final Payment
4. Payment Data Security
6. Company Information
When we organise a cycling holiday, cycling tour or training camp for you, and in order to arrange accommodation and bikes that meet your wishes and requirements, we ask for the following payments:
- 20% deposit of total price holiday/tour to confirm your reservation
- 50% desposit of total price one month before start of holiday/tour
- Remaining 30% of total price two weeks before the start of the tour
You will receive a pro forma invoice with the details of your reservation, the costs and information about how you can pay the deposits. Your reservation will be confirmed by email once the deposit has been received by Grazalema Cycling Adventures.
- If you need to cancel (a part of) the reservation this needs to be communicated to Grazalema Cycling Adventures by leaving a message on our contact page, by sending an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (0034 956 132 186 (office) or 0034 633 267 250 (mobile phone)). Cancellation of a reservation is only effective when Grazalema Cycling Adventures has confirmed the cancellation by email.
- Cancellation charges are as follows:
Moment of cancellation Cancellation charges Until 6 months before start cycling holiday / tour / training camp 5% of total price Until 1 month before start cycling holiday / tour / training camp 10% of total price Within 1 month before start cyclinhg holiday / tour / training camp 70% of total price Within 2 weeks before start cycling holiday / tour / training camp 100% of total price
- Grazalema Cycling Adventures reserves the right to cancel cycling holidays/tours and in this event all costs paid will be returned, except when cancellation takes place for reasons of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, technical problems to transport like closure or congestion of airports, and similar events beyond the control of Grazalema Cycling Adventures.
Grazalema Cycling Adventures is not liable for personal injury, death, damage to property or other loss whether arising from accident, cancellations, delay or any other matter beyond their control. Participants should insure against all such possibilities and are required to sign an Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form upon collection of the bikes and equipment.
Grazalema Cycling Adventures will take all reasonable precautions to secure the payment data, including your personal and credit card information. We do not keep a record of your credit card details online, and will be responsible to ensure transmission of the data to banks is done so in a secure manner.
The personal data you provide us with will only be used for the process of dealing with your enquiry and reservation. We do not use your data for marketing from third party entities, nor do we sell, share or allow access to the data to any third party other than as required by Spanish law.
Grazalema Cycling Adventures
Owner: Agnieta Francke
Address: Calle Doctor Mateos Gago 9
Postal Code + Town: 11610 Grazalema
Province: Cádiz (Andalucía, southern Spain)
Office/shop: +34 956 132 186
Mobile phone: +34 633 267 250
Active Tourism Registry: AT/CA/00405